Thursday, July 24, 2008

Randomness





I am sitting here in Ohio thinking. "If I was in Utah, I could go to fireworks tonight." It's pioneer day, but only in Utah.  

Things that are happening here... OLO is finally in REP (meaning that there are no more rehearsals, just performances).  Yesterday the last show "Marinka: The Mayerling Story" opened. Anthony is not in that one, but it means that none of the people we live with have rehearsal any more... and it is going to be good.  

Here is a picture of the people we are living with this summer., we all get along very well. and are have a nice time sharing "family dinner" and good conversations.
On the front row from left to Right: Carissa, Sahara, Anthony, Amanda O. 
On the back row from left to Right: Amanda K., Jack, Paul

The picture was taken after the 4th of July concert that OLO puts on for the town of Wooster every year.  I hope to have more pictures to post soon.  The only thing is that I have misplaced our camera, and until I find it, or people we are here with post pictures online this is about all we have.  I hope to post more soon anyway.




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow - good looking bunch! I'm glad to hear the summer is going well for you!